Leave Your Competitors in the Dust
If you are involved in creating web applications and websites, it’s time to open yourself up to new opportunities. Employers are seeking experts who can create and maintain business apps. There is no better time to be an app developer and a partnership with Caspio gives you the tools, credibility and exposure to help you benefit from the exploding demand.
Add a powerful tool to your arsenal and go after new and more lucrative types of projects. Bid lower without giving up profits, create re-usable apps, and give your customers the confidence of a reliable and proven cloud infrastructure while you finish your projects faster. These new capabilities, along with the full support and backing of Caspio, plus a huge market opportunity, are only some of the advantages that are within your reach.
Success by Design
Caspio is making a large financial and resource commitment to ensure our developers are highly successful. Our aim is to grow through our developer network. As a member of this community, you will have access to tremendous resources at no cost. Our success and your success are completely aligned. This is a partnership that means business.
Give Yourself an Edge
As a Caspio Certified Developer, you will have access to many benefits that help you succeed as a web or mobile app developer.
- Free Caspio Developer Account for creating prototypes, demos and internal apps
- Access to an exclusive area on oDesk.com for Caspio-specific projects
- Access to Caspio engineers and sales staff
- Advance access to beta features and technologies
- Earn revenues from new account referrals
- Certified Developer Badge
Certification is currently free with the following requirements:
- Watch Caspio Training Videos to assist in creating your application.
- Create a Caspio-powered app that meets specific requirements as outlined in the Program Guidelines.
Upon completion of these requirements, you will receive the full benefits of the Caspio Developer Network, plus access to new benefits as they are added to the program.