The Caspio Developer Network was created to facilitate a thriving community of Caspio experts who can take advantage of income opportunities and unique resources at no cost.
Steps to Complete Your Certification:
1. Register for Program
2. Watch Training Videos
Watch Caspio Training Videos to assist in creating your application.
3. Create Your Application
The concept of your application is entirely up to you. You can create a new app for the purpose of certification or use an existing Caspio-powered app that meets the requirements below. If your application cannot logically incorporate some of the requirements listed below, you may demonstrate these features separately outside your core application.
- Use tables, views and relationships
- Use variety of data types, including Files
- Create at least 5 DataPages for your app which include:
- Utilize various form elements:
- Multi-user app utilizing Record Level Security
- Customized style
- Advanced Reporting:
- Calculated Fields
- Data Grouping
- Totals & Aggregation
- App must be deployed on a website
Elective Requirements (Utilize at least two of the following):
4. Submit Your Application for Certification
Upon successful completion of your certification, you will have access to the following resources:
- Free Caspio Developer Account for one year to create prototypes and demos
- Access to an exclusive area on oDesk.com for Caspio-specific projects
- Access to Caspio engineers and sales staff
- Advance access to beta features and pre-release technologies
- Certified Developer Badge to include on your own website and marketing materials
- Registered developers will have access to a free Developer Account for a period of two months for the purposes of achieving certification. If certification is not earned within two months, the account will be suspended.
- Caspio Developer Certification is valid for one year, after which time re-certification will be required. Activation and expiration dates are published on the certificate.
- The Caspio Developer Network is intended for development purposes only. If the Developer Account is used for commercial purposes, the account will be terminated.
- If at any time your usage exceeds the allocated Developer Account resources, you will responsible for overage fees, otherwise the account will be suspended for remainder of the month.
- Caspio reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any user. The certification process is based on the quality and completeness of the application and documentation submitted.